Saturday, March 11, 2017

Inspiring Standouts for Challenge #46

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #46.  


We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects!
These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out this week. 
Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog.


A special thank you to Lindsey Larsen of Occasional Crafting 
for being our Creative Guest this week! 

Both Lindsey and I have chosen our stand outs.

Lindsey's pick is #4 by Teresa Kline:


"I feel like Teresa's card captured the feel perfectly!"

And my pick is #3 by ElizStewart:


"I just adore the wonderful scene she created! 
Her card makes me happy and makes me wish I owned that stamp set!"


Congratulations ladies and thank you to everyone who played along with us this week! 
We will be back in nine minutes with a brand new challenge!  

The next challenge goes live at 5:00 am PST.

2 comments:

  1. oh WOW...thank you so much lindsey...what an honor! thanks so much for the inspiration and challenges!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your kindness is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete