Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Meet the New Design Team Members!

Hello and welcome to Inspired by All the Little Things! Recently we held a Design Team call and we were blown away by the submissions. Thank you to everyone who applied! You made our decision very challenging! We decided on 6 designers to start with us on April 2nd. They will be with us until the end of July, 2016.


Without further ado, please welcome our new design team members!




Hello, My name is Keeway or some of friends also call me “kiwi”.  I’m a Southern Californian gal that loves drawing, painting, and crafting. I've been in love with arts and craft since I was just a little girl, but I started my adventure into paper crafting in 2015 when I stumbled upon some youtube videos that really sparked my interest. Since then, I have become obsessed! When I'm not working or crafting, I make frequent visits to Disneyland, the happiest place on earth!



Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/

Hi, My name is Kim and I'm from Connecticut,USA. I've been married for almost 35 years, have 2 wonderful daughters and the sweetest grandson in the world. I started playing with paper when my daughter made a scrapbook of her a trip to Europe and I wanted to try it. I quickly switched to card making and love to create cards for family and friends. I enjoy reading all avenues of social media related to crafting. When not in my craft space I like dining out, movies, home decorating and travel.




Hello! I've been making cards to retain my sanity for the past 4 years. Truly, an introvert, addicted to creating with Floral stamps and dies. Learning new techniques shared by other bloggy crafters and on youtube is a passion. I LOVE Instagram too. Happily married for 24 yrs. SAHM to 6 kids, living in Illinois near St. Louis. Baking, Crochet, Homeopathy, Homeschooling, are a few of my other interests.  Looking forward to playing with all my toys together for the Inspired By all the Little Things Challenges:)



Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  

I’ve been married to my husband for twenty years and we have three awesome kids. I work as a substitute teacher in southern Manitoba, Canada. I've been scrapbooking since 2003 & started stamping/making cards five years ago. When I'm not working or stamping, I love spending time with my kids -- either cuddled on the couch watching Netflix or reading books aloud. 

I also love riding my bike, going to the beach and doing taekwondo
(I’ll be testing for my 3rd degree black belt next month!)




I'm a fun-loving, outgoing card-maker living in rural Ontario that also loves to read, socialize and in general, enjoy life! Currently I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my kiddos while hubby travels for work. This leaves me plenty of time for creating. If I'm not making cards I can be found geocaching with my family, curled up with a good book and leading the monthly book club at our local library, or happily daydreaming.  



Hi! My name is Sheri and I live in California just north of San Francisco.  I have been married to my best friend and high school sweetheart for 22 years and we have a 16 year old son.  I am a SAHM who loves to create!!  I was first introduced to stamping when my sons babysitter invited me to a Stamping Up! Party…I was immediately hooked.   I love spending time with my family when I’m not hiding out in my craft room.

6 comments:

  1. What an amazingly talented group! We're so glad to have you all on the team :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a powerhouse of talent right there! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding team, congrats everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the design team ladies, so excited to be working with you all!

    ReplyDelete